Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jam

When u see the title, u will imagine that this is about food or maybe today I'm gonna give u the recipe on how to make 'handmade jam'. Actually, this is about traffic jam. Common problem for the big cities like KL, Penang, JB. But now, it's a 'common' problem to those who work and stay in or nearby a so called well plan city, Putrajaya, Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan. When I got the transfer order in 2006, it's such a release for me becoz could avoid the bad traffic once u enter KL. From my place in Kajang to Putrajaya normally took 15-20 minutes only.

But starting fasting month in 2008, it's getting worse until now. First week of fasting month, I have to wait about 30-45 minutes just to get out from parking area. Once arrived at the 'main road' before Serdang Hospital, i was stucked there. Reached at home around 6.30. Kelam kabutla to buy foods, picked my kids at babysitter's house. So, for this year if everybody (I mean the one who resposible for this) still act like 'NATO', I feel like taking leave for the whole fasting month. Boleh ke camtu?

Actually, from my observation, all of this happened becoz we don't have enough space to park (for those who are not entitle to get one). So, everybody just simply park ikut suka hati. Kesannya, if u have any emergency especially kebakaran, kereta bomba x boleh lepas becoz kereta parking di kiri kanan jalan. I didn't blame anyone, but sometimes, bila nak keluar dari parking memang mengamuk gakla. Mana taknya, kereta letak kat laluan keluar. Macamana nak jalan. So, if ur car got scratches here and there, boleh urut dada jela. Stop dulu. Nanti sambung.

No comments:

Post a Comment