Thursday, May 21, 2009

My little one's birthday

Like I did mention in my previous posting, on 14th May 2009, the whole family (Me, hubby and twin + my brother and sis in law) were celebrating my little one's 1st birthday. Not a big party with segala macam foods but I just bought Chocolate Indulgence from Secret Recipe's and my sis in law just bought (hehe.. not enough time to prepare/cook something sebab dia came back late and very busy preparing for her trip to Perth) nasi goreng. But for me, okla. Happy Birtyhday Nurin Khaira. No present from mama and ayah tapi maksu gave a pair of nike shoes. excited gila anak dara aku dapat kasut. Terus pakai walaupun besar sikit. Kelakar tengor dia jalan macam robot sebab x biasa lagi. Ni gambar-gambar yang sempat diambil tapi gambar kasut x sempat nak ambik. Nanti aku upload kemudian.


Birthday cake

Birthday girl


Anak dara dah mengantuk

No comments:

Post a Comment